Sunday, September 27, 2009

ICED TEA SMOOTHIE


Ingredients
One cup cold strong English breakfast tea
One cup frozen blueberries, raspberries or strawberries, or a combination
Half cup plain yogurt
Half cup apple or cranberry juice
One tablespoon honey (optional)

In a blender or food processor combine tea, frozen berries of choice, cranberry juice and honey. Blend on high speed until smooth.

This is a powerhouse drink, full of healthy anti-oxidants.

Serve immediately.
A great way to start your day.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to try this recipe with some variations. I'd switch around the tea to different kinds and I'd also use soy yogurt and not a dairy kind. I assume it'd still be quite good, if not better. --Teaternity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Thank you
    for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting
    for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks!

    ReplyDelete